mardi, décembre 27, 2005

Envoi de Noël...en retard. Late for the Christmas Post.


EXCLUSIF! J'ai pris le Père Noël en photo durant la nuit de Noël. Vous me croyez, n'est-ce pas?
Believe it or not... I took that pic of Santa on Christmas Night. You believe me, aren't you?

5 commentaires:

jkirlin a dit...

You captured him?????

Clo a dit...

Yes, of course! And now, he don't want to return to North Pole, and is eating all my cookies! Don't know what to do. I love him but the reindeers in the kitchen are making to much noise for the people below. Help!

Anonyme a dit...

reindeer can be very inconsiderate!

lol, a very cute illustration. i like santa's beard and suit, best of all.

happy new year!

Clo a dit...

catnapping: The reindeers on your illo look much more gentle indeed. :O)
Thanks for visiting and happy new year to you too!

Clo a dit...

allo