jeudi, décembre 29, 2005

Les reconnaissez-vous? Do you recognize them?

































Ces deux chats sont maintenant presque aussi célèbres que Garfield et Oddie. Ils en ont d'ailleurs presque les mêmes caractères: le chat roux est moins méchant et l'autre... n'est pas un chien voyons!
Almost as famous as Garfield and Oddie, those two cats have also the same characters,... almost: the orange one is less naughty and the other... well the other is not a dog, of course!

12 commentaires:

HawkOwl a dit...

C'est chouette, comme ca on n'est pas depayise! Comment Helene t'a-t-elle convaincue de te mettre a bloguer? Avec ma famille, pas moyen, il ne veulent pas. :(

Mei Shile a dit...

Morris le difficile et Miss Mew! :-D

Clo a dit...

hawkowl: pas difficile du tout, tu vois, nous sommes toute une lignée de photographes dans notre famille. J'avais de plus en plus hate d'avoir mon blog car je faisais des photos en me disant: celle-là, j'écrirais... Et ma grande soeur m'a aidé beaucoup.
Merci pour ta visite sur mon blog et une Bonne Année 2006!
mei: LOL

merlinprincesse a dit...

Je me demande bien à qui peuvent appartenir ces deux magnifiques minets...

Anonyme a dit...

... ceux-là, ils ne m'attraperont pas ....................... ;o)

Clo a dit...

Je me doutais bien que j'avais affaire à un Gonzalez belge...
Je n'étais pas encore allée sur ton blog clik&clak. J'ai beaucoup aimé la photo de choucroute avec la petite musique. La seule fois où j'ai mangé de la choucroute, j'étais à Boston, une resto appelé "The Sauerkraut"(je crois), j'ai pris choucroute, sandwich à la viande fumée et bière brune, avec en prime un léger mal de tête.

josep-manel a dit...

They are Merline&Princess !! Aren't there ?
Bey x now, Clo ;-)
jm

Clo a dit...

jm: Yes, MP is my sister and those two cats are hers: Princesse(the girl) at the top and Merlin(the guy) at the bottom. And the budgie that Princesse seams to look at is mine. Her name is Neige, of course because she's almost totally white. And below, the blanket with glasses, is my sister, the mysterious MP... :)

I already get a quick look at your blog, you seem to love pets, don't you? And I saw also the pics of flowers you made. I said to one of my friend lately that usually, I found pics of flowers a little bit boring, but yours are really special!

Thanks for visiting!

josep-manel a dit...

Hi Clo.
You are a artistic-pets-lover-big-family ;-DDD glad to meet you !!!
Do you could come next holydays to Barcelona,,, I can show you & Hélène (and rojo, and Ginnie.... and all the blogfamily) Barcelona... Gaudi, Old Town, etc...
Denkt daran !!
Think abouth this ;-))
I take a new camera (Oly E-500 x xmas) I'd maked the last photos in my blogs whit it.
Bye x now... and xcuse me my English.
jm

Clo a dit...

Denkt daran? Is that german? I looked on googles and in a german/english dictionary it says it means "remembers". It's a shame I can't come to Barcelona, it sure be a great trip with all those bloggers taking pics! And don't worry about your english, the important is that we understand each other! ;)

josep-manel a dit...

Hi Clo.
Yes, it's German.
I'm from Barcelona. I went to the Barcelona's German School for a 15 years.
Now the School is a China consulate :o
I'll shoting it... sometimes... I need a million lifes to shoot al that I will shooting
bye x now
jm

Clo a dit...

Yes, so much to do and so little time... :O)