vendredi, novembre 03, 2006

PHOTO

Je sais que ça peut paraître étrange, mais j'aime beaucoup cette photo. Elle n'a rien d'extraordinaire, elle est même plutôt floue (je l'ai prise dans la voiture de mon frère, en roulant), mais il s'en dégage quelque chose de mystérieux et d'un peu féérique.

I know that it may sounds strange, but I like that picture very much. It has nothing extraordinary, and there's also a lot of fuzziness in it (I took that one in my brother's car, while we were on the road), but it has something mysterious and also a little fairy.

9 commentaires:

chandra a dit...

Hi Clo,

As an artist, i find the photo very interesting and see in it 'sculptures'.....

if you are fond of art, do visit me at:

chandrasart.blogspot.com

warm wishes

chandra

Clo a dit...

Thanks for the visit, Chandra, and for the nice words. :O)

minds a dit...

On dirait un quadre, elle est trop bien cette photo!!
Si tu veux, tu peux visiter mon blog et commenter en français..
bisous

Cédric a dit...

Entièrement de ton avis... Très mystérieuse cette photo, on dirait une fenêtre ouverte sur un monde étrange, une invitation à sortir de la route pour se risquer un peu plus loin, au delà de ce champ...

Clo a dit...

Merci Minds! :O)

cédric: J'aime beaucoup ton interprétation. Tu as mis en mot ce que je ressents devant cette photo. Quelqu'un m'a dit qu'il devait y avoir une fée là-bas... :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I'm quite sure there is a painter whose art this represents (tell me which one?). I agree--there's mystery and magic and yes, the fairies/angels rustling the grasses. I love the glint of light on the tips of the blades. That's a sign of hope to me. And they're even pointing the direction :)

Clo a dit...

You're right, there is something painterly in that picture, impressionist I think, but I can't find any very specific one.

And I'm very happy to see that other people see the same thing that I do. Cédric said it was an invitation to come in and explore. And I love your interpretation of "a sign of hope".

Thank you Ginnie! :O)

Anonyme a dit...

"Une fée là-bas"!...On m'appelle?.. je suis là, derrière la beauté des chauses!..Olé.

Clo a dit...

Ah! Oui, c'est vrai, tu es ma marraine-fée!... :O)