lundi, janvier 02, 2006

Bonne année! Happy New Year!



PIC PIC PIC PAC PAC PAC!
Traduction: assez de voir des chats, me voici! Je m'appelle Neige. Ne suis-je pas la plus belle?
Translation: enough of cats, here I am! My name is Neige (that means Snow). Am I not the most beautiful?

14 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Princesse peut me regarder avec envie, elle ne m'attrappera jamais!
Translation: Princesse may look at me like that, she will never catch me!

Anonyme a dit...

J'aime ma petite neige... Mian mian

Anonyme a dit...

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!
Traduction: Nooooooooooooooooon!
P.S. Y'a plein de neige chez toi, mange celle-là, bon!

merlinprincesse a dit...

Grumph! Oups une plume... Devil :o§

Anonyme a dit...

Ça fait rien, c'était une plume empoisonnée, hi, hi, hi. :)

Gary J. Wood a dit...

You can never have enough of cats!

Clo a dit...

I agree with you! I love all the animals. My sis has two cats, my brother has one dog, and I have that lovely budgie.

Anonyme a dit...

Lovely?
Ahhhhhhh! Ça veut dirrrre adorrrrrable!
Merrrrrrrrrrci!

Hellcat a dit...

You are good enough to eat!!! };-}

Anonyme a dit...

I'm the most eatable thing of the world, dear, but you can't eat my because if you do, one of my magic feather will transform you into a pink flamingo(a plastic one)and we will put you in front of your house.
BTW dear, I love your outfit, is that a Coco Chanel?... from the sixties I believe?

Clo a dit...

:@) *oink* *oink* :@)

Hellcat a dit...

Die of shame and an Infection!!!

Clo a dit...

Well I thought of something. If the Virus you are supposed to have give to MP and me (the Weird Virus) is a Virus of Weirditude, I already had that one. So, maybe I won't die of that. Probably just die of shame, or maybe of a hairball.
*ptew* *ptew* again
and *vomit* my dear
Love to dear Hellcat
.......
You're so cute...

Hellcat a dit...

*VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT*