dimanche, juillet 02, 2006

La plage.
The beach.

La première image que j'ai eue de la plage, à Ogunquit, avec l'océan Atlantique, dans lequel je me suis (un peu) baignée pour la première fois. Le temps couvert, souvent brumeux, ne nous a pas empêché d'en profiter: de toutes façons, je ne suis pas très fanatique des bains de soleil, alors c'était le bonheur!

The first view I had of the beach, Ogunquit, with the Atlantic Ocean, in which I soak (a little) for the first time. The cloudy temperature, frequently foggy, didn't stop us from having a good time: anyway, I am not a fan of sun bathing, so it was perfect!

7 commentaires:

Mei Shile a dit...

Ça sent la marée basse (sniff, sniff), me trompe-je?

Anonyme a dit...

Hohoooo...Oui..........!
Que j'aimerais être là aujourd'hui
moi!!!....*soupir*.....
Bises.

Clo a dit...

mei shile: Non, tu ne te trompe pas. Nous avons installé nos chaises près de l'eau et avons dû les reculer deux ou trois fois car la marée montait.

ritadaphné: Moi zaussi! :O)

Jozee a dit...

Glad you could be there. I feel the same way about the beach. ;-)

Clo a dit...

jo: What a great place to be! :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Some of us CAN'T sunbathe, so I always enjoy those foggy, overcast days, too (even though I know the sun can be just as dangerous). There's definitely nothing quite like the ocean (compared to our little cottage lake). So immense!

Clo a dit...

ginnie: Yeah! And it was our first time there, for my daughter and me. The feeling was really special. The only other sea I was near was the Méditerranée! That was special mostly because I was thinking of Ulysse and the Odyssée... :O)