vendredi, septembre 15, 2006

Édifice
Building


Concours: JorjDotOrg Photohunt

:O( Bouhouhou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Je n'ai pas été assez vite, le concours viens juste de fermer...
:O( Bouhouhou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't fast enough, the contest has just been closed....

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Me too! I spent a few hours photographing some buildings downtown Lansing, and I went to post, and I was late! I didn't notice Jorg was GMT! :|

Anonyme a dit...

Don't worry les filles, la prochaine fois sera la bonne, the best one .....O.K.?..

Clo a dit...

ruth: I was there a little before, and I'm not sure but it was not closed yet!... but by the time I finish the photo, and my post... well, it will be for the next week! :O)

ritadaphné: Je vais essayer de m'y prendre plus à l'avance. :O)

merlinprincesse a dit...

:((( Bouhouhou! Moi aussi, m'est arrivé kékechose de semblable. J'ai posté une photo sur pXite pour le concours "distance" pis j'ai mis la mauvaise adresse pis lâlâ... ben eeeeee...snif.... on peut pas reposter une deuxième fois... snif... pi lâlâ... ben quand on clique sur mon nom y a rien pis j'ai l'air d'une vrai folle! Lol! Snif. :(((

Clo a dit...

:O( Ouais, je sympatise avec toi, c'est terriblement frustrant! :O(

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I was gonna tell you that the same thing happened to Ruth but I see she already beat me to the punch!

Clo a dit...

Yes, and my sister too had a similar experience! ...now, I believe you're going to say that the moon retrograde?
:O)