lundi, octobre 16, 2006

Matin brumeux.
Foggy morning.



11 commentaires:

Calvin a dit...

I love hazy mornings, they have a lot of magic in them.

Clo a dit...

I knew you would like those. :O)

My daughter was going to school and I saw the fog. Taken from my balcony, it is exactly what I see to the left, in front, and to the right from my apartment... :O)

minds a dit...

J'adore quand il y a du bruillard...
Encore une fois, tes photos sont magnifiques...
Ça me fait vraiment plaisir de visiter ton blog!!
Bisous

heather a dit...

I'm in love with the 2nd photo....all those colors.

Clo a dit...

minds: Merci beaucoup! Tes commentaires sont toujours appréciés!

heather: Thanks! I love to take pics of that tree with one of the side door of the church. Each season offer a great seeing. :O)

Christopher Steven b. a dit...

hello, clo..
please tell me, with regard to the last photo, what do the numbers mean below the walk-do-not-walk light? 18? 18 what?
i have never seen this before!

Clo a dit...

Hmmmm... I'm surprise you never saw that before. It's the time people still have to cross the street, in that case, 18 seconds. After that, the little walking man change for a hand.

But I'm sure you have those in Toronto... well, I think... :O)

Christopher Steven b. a dit...

haha. non! i have never seen this before! all we have is the little walking man who changes into the flashing hand---when? we in Toronto never know!

Anonyme a dit...

Le petit arbre tout rouge et vert est intrigant!.. Aurait-il oublié de virer au jaune?..
J'aime les brumes matinales!
Bises...

Anonyme a dit...

18 secondes ?.. Je n'aurai jamais le temps de traverser!!!
S.O.S....!

Clo a dit...

ritadaphné: Ce petit arbre est maintenant tout dénudé... et tu aurais amplement le temps, la rue n'est pas très large. :O)