samedi, août 26, 2006

Expo Québec!!!

Déjà Expo Québec, presque la fin de l'été...
Expo Québec already, and soon the end of summer...

J'y suis allée surtout pour ma fille et j'y ai aussi amené ma nièce. Évidemment, celles-ci adorent les manèges!
I went there mostly for my daughter and I also bring my niece. Of course, they just adore the amusements!

Alors pendant que ces demoiselles s'amusaient, j'en ai profité pour aller me promener un peu. J'ai ainsi pu voir un très bon petit spectacle d'acrobates!
So while these young ladies were having fun, I took some times to go see around a little. I saw a very nice show of acrobats!

Ainsi que l'Internationale de sculpture sur sable, tout simplement magnifique!
And the International sand sculptures, just extraordinary!


Le pays invité, cette année, était le Japon. Admirez-moi cette "petite" imprimante Canon!
The guest country, this year, was Japan. Look at this "little" printer from Canon!


Puis, de retour à l'extérieur, faire des photos... jolis chapeaux, n'est-ce pas?
Then, returning outside, doing some pics... cute hats, isn't it?
Oh! Et aussi cette année, une nouvelle attraction: le siège éjectable! ...non, je ne l'ai pas essayé!
Oh! Also this year, a new amusement: the ejectable chair! ...no, I didn't try it!


De retour avec les filles, on essaye de gagner un toutou!
Back with the girls, we try to win a plush!

Elles vont toutes deux gagner, mais pas à ce tour...
They will both win, but not on this turn...

Chaque année amène son lot de peluches plus populaire que les autres. Cette année, en plus des "merveilleux" chapeaux très colorés...
Each year, we see new very popular kind of plush. This year, there was those "wonderful" very colorful hats...
...il y avait aussi la désormais très célèbre grenouille: Crazy Frog! J'en veux une...
...and the now very famous: Crazy Frog! I want one...

Les filles embarquent dans plusieurs jeux, et moi je fais de la photo. La lumière couchante du soleil donne un bleu magnifique au ciel!
The girls try some amusements, and I do some pics. The sun is going down and it give to the sky a very beautiful blue color!

Oui, les filles sont bel et bien présentent sur la photo ci-dessous...
Yes, the girls are somewhere on the bottom pic...

Je m'amuse avec la lumière...
I play with the light...


Hi, hi, hi... qu'il est mignon!
Hee, hee... he's soooo cute!

Ring ding ding ding... Bling! Bling!

Et pour finir en beauté, une délicieuse barbe à papa... verte!
And for ending the day in a wonderful way, let's take a delicious... green coton candy!
(In french, we name it daddy's beard!)

12 commentaires:

Mei Shile a dit...

Bref, une très belle journée! J'aime beaucoup les jeux de lumière

Clo a dit...

Merci Mei Shile! Journée très fatigante, mais comme j'ai fait de la photo, je me suis bien amusée! :O)

merlinprincesse a dit...

Dire que j'ai manqué ça.... :)))))
Mais les photos me font presque regretter de ne pas avoir pu y aller... :)

Clo a dit...

Hé bien, ce sera pour l'année prochaine! :O)

Anonyme a dit...

Hooohoooooo!...Trop de belles photos en même temps! Avec tous ces
manèges en plus, j'ai le tournis...
Et le siège éjectable ....me v'la
surles nuages!...Je reviendrai.
Bises.

Anonyme a dit...

Mais c'est un grand jour aujourd'hui chère Clo!
BON ET HEUREUX ANNIVERSAIRE!..

Tu reçevras une carte sur mail
Bises...

Jozee a dit...

So cool! I want some of daddy's beard and to see those sand castles. Love your light photos too. The lighting is the best part of the amusements- non?
Happy Birthday!

Clo a dit...

ritadaphné: Merci beaucoup! Ta filleule approche la cinquantaine! OUF!
Bises! :O*

jo: Merci! I always thought that the name "barbe à papa" was part of the fun! And looking at the guy doing it, or course! And yes, the lighting! I think I had as much fun doing pics than the girls going in the amusements!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Our fair is coming in October, when we'll take Nicholas again, so you've whetted my appetite. I wonder if we'll see some of the same hats and frogs? I hope so. And cotton candy--that's one of my weaknesses!

Clo a dit...

Now I can't wait to see the pics you're going to take there! And Nicholas is probably already thinking of it too! Hope you'll win one of those hats!

I have to confess that I hated to have to go to that Expo! But this year, having a camera, I had really a wonderful time. :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Nicholas is so funny because we've taken him every October since he was 2, so this will be his 5th fair in his 6 years of life! Every time we drive by the fairgrounds he asks, "When is the fair coming, G'ma?" He knows and remembers only too well. Gotta love it! But this year he'll be big enough to ride some of the rides we're "too old" for--too dizzying :) So we may have to take someone younger with us who can ride with him. HA. Maybe Gene could fly down?

Clo a dit...

Ohhhh! You have a nice new icon! :O)

That's what I was going to say. Nicholas is going to be old enough to try some of the big ones! But shhhhh! Don't talk too loud! If Gene hear about that, she will beg me to go! Hahaha! :O)