vendredi, août 04, 2006

Je suis toujours en vie!
I'm still alive!

Rapidement, voici ce que j'ai fait récemment.
Shortly, here is what I did recently.


Je garde les chats de ma soeur à son appartement.
I'm taking care of the cats of my sister at her apartment.

Allée avec Gene sur la plage à l'Ile d'Orléans, près de Québec. Joué dans la bouette.
Went with Gene on the beach at Orleans Island, near Québec. Played with mud.

Avons vu un magnifique feu d'artifice près des Chutes Montmorency.
Have seen a wonderful fireworks near Montmorency Falls.

Et aujourd'hui, une parade, commencée sous la pluie...
And today, a parade, that began in the rain...
... mais s'est très bien déroulé tout de même: la parade des Géants!
... but was very well done finally: the Giants Parade!

10 commentaires:

Ginnie Hart a dit...

So glad to see you're filling your precious time with fun things to do, Clo. My heart skipped a beat when I saw the fireworks at Montmorency Falls. Oh my! We were there a few years back and I can just imagine what being there at night with fireworks would look like.

I love all the photos I see of Gene. What a precious child!

Clo a dit...

ginnie: Hello! So funny to know you passed near the Montmorency Falls! It's one of my favorite place. Many years ago, I was going there very often with my late husband. By bicycle, it was taking just about 20 minutes to go there, and in the hot time of summer, it was a refreshing break. We used to sit on the left part, very near the bottom of the falls. I love the sound there!

And about Gene pic, I couldn't resist to put that one, she is just incredible on it! We love mud... :O)

merlinprincesse a dit...

OHHHH ! C'est mon tibebe! Vous me manquez! :(

Clo a dit...

Il a l'air d'attendre sa maman...
:O)

Calvin a dit...

I love the pic of your little one on the beach. :)

Clo a dit...

Yeah! I love that one too! :O)

Ruth a dit...

I love the photo of the parade in the rain. The lights in the mist are so lovely.

CanadianSwiss a dit...

Je crois que ma derinière visite aux chutes Montmorency était lorsque j'avais à peu près 10 ans. Comme le temps passe vite!

Anonyme a dit...

Mais qu'il est beau ce chat!..
C'est Merlin l'enchanteur....

Adorable GENE... C'est la déesse
de l'eau,,,,ou de la bouette???.
(suite demain).

Clo a dit...

ruth: Thank you! :O) And all those people trying to get away from the rain...

canadianswiss: Ils ont réamménagé tout le site des Chutes depuis une bonne dizaine d'année et c'est vraiment magnifique!

ritadaphné: C'est le matou le plus beau! :O) Et Gene fait dire qu'ell est la déesse de la bouette... :O)