vendredi, août 11, 2006

Rêve.
Dream.


J'ai décidé d'essayer Photoshop sur l'ordi de ma soeur! Yahou! J'adore, je pense que je vais me l'acheter...

I decided to try Photoshop on the pc of my sister! Yahoo! I love it, I think I will buy that...

14 commentaires:

CanadianSwiss a dit...

Une fois que tu découvriras toutes les possibilités (et j'en ai plein encore à apprendre) tu vas A-DO-RER!!! Amuses-toi bien ;-)

Mei Shile a dit...

C'est un beau début!

Clo a dit...

Merci! Oui, en effet, je crois que je vais adorer... :O)

Anonyme a dit...

Ho...ho...! Tu as la piqûre!....
Comme tu le sais déjà, y a qu'un
remède à ça.......! Photo qui nous
plonge dans le brouillard d'un rêve!...Olé...

andrea a dit...

Oh no! From now on your life will be given over to Photoshop! Resistance is futile! :)

Clo a dit...

ritadaphné: Maintenant, je dois chercher quelle version de Photoshop je vais acheter...

andrea: Oh, I see... that's exactly what I thought. :O)

And Andrea, my sis came back with two nice paintings, and I had to choose one... that was really hard, but I choose the little yellow house with the little white bird. I love it! :O)

Ruth a dit...

The colors you chose are my favorites. Nice job.

The Unknown a dit...

Wow! What a cool image.
love

Clo a dit...

Thank you pals! :O)

Jozee a dit...

Even more beautiful over here with the color of your background. :)

Calvin a dit...

Sooo cute.

Clo a dit...

Thank you! :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

It is definitely dreamy, Clo :) Now you're gonna go crazy, just like MP. Oh No!

Clo a dit...

Hahaha! I was going crazy without Photoshop anyway... :O)