mardi, décembre 12, 2006

Une toupie souriante...
A smiling spinning top...



J'aime bien celle-ci, elle est fabriquée par des artisans qui s'appellent "Les Guédines à Dédé".

I like that one, the name of the company who make those is "Les Guédines à Dédé"... don't ask me to translate... the only thing I can say is that a "guédine" could be anything you want...

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Adorable "guédine" souriante et jolie tasse aussi. C'est une vache
ou un craz.z.z.y piggy?..

Clo a dit...

Ben voyons... c'est Crazzy Piggy, le seul et unique et original Crazzy Piggy!

Une tasse que m'a donné MP en cadeau. Mon signe chinois c'est cochon... :@)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Absolutely adorable, Clo--both tops videos! Maybe some day I'll make my own video of something. :) (Just don't hold your breath.)

Clo a dit...

Doing video is really fun! But, as you may have noticed, I still can't put sounds on my videos... There's a lot of things I don't understand about my movie maker... :O/