vendredi, mars 03, 2006

L'amour sur les toîts.
Love on the roof.



Aucun endroit n'est trop étrange pour exprimer son amour. Surtout pas le pignon bleu d'une maison, bien visible du haut des Remparts de la Vieille Ville. *soupir*

No place is too strange when it comes to show our love. Not even the blue gable of a house, where everybody could see it from the high of the Remparts of the Old City. *sigh*

18 commentaires:

merlinprincesse a dit...

Wow Claudine..... Va falloir qu'on se parle sérieux tite soeur...

Clo a dit...

*sigh*

Mei Shile a dit...

Quand j,ai vu le titre, avant de voir l'image, je croyais que c'était une photo de chats en train d'exprimer leur passion

Clo a dit...

C'est pas encore la saison des amours je crois, sont pas fous les chats, y fait trop froid! :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Haven't taken the time yet to translate the above comments (I'm supposed to be packing for my flight to Hannover tonight!), but you're right--no place is too strange! Especially when it's snowing :)

Clo a dit...

ginnie: Yes, love and snow is a great mix! Sweet memories...

Mr. Fab: Ok, my english is very bad. So what I understand here is that you were making love totally naked on a rooftop, didn't pay attention and falled down? My God, Mr. Fab! Not on my blog!!!!!
:O)

modroom a dit...

I've just realized you're MerlinPrincesses' sister AND the Crazy Pig.. I can be very slow. You sell antiquarian books, how cool. I like your love shrine!

Francois et fier de l'Être a dit...

Où trouver un arbre à graver ?

Clo a dit...

Hey, you're not slow! There is probably many people who still don't know... I'm not always saying: "Hello! I'm MP's sis!" ... it's more funny like that!

I like your art very much, and your sense of humour, though I don't always understand your poetry... guess you'll say that you're not always understanding it yourself? :O)

Clo a dit...

françois: Je crois vraiment que dans ce cas-ci, la personne voulait exposer son amour aux yeux de tous! C'est si charmant...

Calvin a dit...

little sister when will the snow stop!

modroom a dit...

Yes you're right, not always sure what I'm on about, some of my stuff is open to interpretation!

Clo a dit...

You're not the first to tell me that. And it make me feel better because I thought I was becoming stupid. :O)

Clo a dit...

Oh! and Calvin, why do you want so much that the snow stop! Come on, I know you're jealous of us here! You would love to play in the snow, hmmmm?

the fourth dimension a dit...

I haven't had any snow, and I am jealous of you all who are loaded with snow!

Nice shot, and very romantic.

Although Mr. Fab, how can you make love stark naked in freezing temperatures is beyond me! ;)

Clo a dit...

I'd love to send you some snow, believe me!

Oh, and congratulation for your 4th wedding anniversary!

And don't worry about Mr. Fab, I think he could make love in places we just can't imagine!

the fourth dimension a dit...

heh, that made me laugh!

Is that why he is called Mr. Fab? ;)

Thanks for the wishes. Much appreciated.

And guess what...today the 12th of March, half way through March, adn we get snow...! WhOoopiE!!

Clo a dit...

fourth dimension: Whooopie? Now, I'm sure that you are crazy! LOL :O)

And about Mr. Fabulous, I think it is just ONE of the reasons for his name. There is plenty others... :O)