mercredi, mars 15, 2006

Pixite: Library/Bibliothèque.

11 commentaires:

Francois et fier de l'Être a dit...

Donner le gout des beaux livres, tu sais faire visiblement. Aime t'elle lire aussi?

Clo a dit...

françois: Bien sûr! :O)

Calvin a dit...

Twins!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

A real chip off the ole block, I'd say. But what's the feminine version of THAT saying??? (She's absolutely gorgeous, Clo!)

And is that your bookstore where you work?

Clo a dit...

Yes, CALVIN! Just like you and Calvin junior! :O)

Ginnie: Thanks! Don't ask me for a feminine version, I didn't even see that this one is masculine!

And yes, it's in my bookstore. Those are my oldest books in my beautiful bookcases (I have just three of them). I'm sure you'd love to come and browse... ;O)

Clo a dit...

Mr. Fab: *sigh*

OK, they are just aside the bookcase full of autographed photos...
...
I hear you drool...
....
ok, twas a joke... hee hee!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Yes, Clo. SOME DAY I hope to visit you in your bookstore!

Clo a dit...

ginnie: It will be my pleasure!

Anonyme a dit...

j'étais dans la neige chez gayou, et je lit ce commentaire...
alors je me dit "quand même elle exagère Marguerite ( elle a 11 ans ) d'écrire à ma place, elle pourrais mettre son nom... je clique sur le clo... et j'éclate de rire ! ta grande fille est ravissante, la mienne aussi et je leur trouve même un petit air de ressemblance
je suis entrain de préparer mon nouveau blog je crois que je vais faire une rubrique pour "les blogs de Clo" !
en plus en chair et en os, je n'en connais pas de Clo

Unknown a dit...

wow - that is such an incredible photo!

Clo a dit...

clo(ça fait bizarre...): Ça m'a pris du temps à comprendre... mais je trouve ça très amusant de rencontrer une autre Clo! Bienvenue sur mon blog!

expat trav: We were at my bookshop, and she began doing that while I was shooting. I asked her to do it again, and again, and again. Think we made around 50 pics to get just one good. At the end, her tumb was hurting...