vendredi, mars 31, 2006

MP and ME are getting married!

(Le texte français suivra celui en anglais.)

Yes! We met the two nicest guys in the world! And guess what? They are brothers! Better, they are twins! And we met them on blogger!!!!

They live in Texas, and love photography. You can see their blog HERE.

We began chatting a month ago, and this week, they decided to propose... and we accepted of course! Living in Texas has always been a dream for us.

Because we met on blogger, we have decided to have a blogger wedding before the real one, and it will be HERE and TOMORROW, at 7 pm. It will occur on the comments of the next post I will do specially for the occasion. It will look like this: a friend of Bret and Brad will be a kind of blogger priest. Then, he will ask the classical question and MP and Bret will have to say yes or no. Then it will be the turn for Brad and me. After that, we will wait for the comments our blogger friends will send to us and will answer.

Hope there wont be a traffic jam on blogger on Saturday! We all invite you on my blog, tomorrow, from 7 pm to ..... Sincerely hope you'll join us!

9 commentaires:

Calvin a dit...

I will join you!

Clo a dit...

calvin: great!

mr. fab: LOL! Sorry but I met Brad before... You are the second one...

Yes, 7 pm EST, check my blue clock.

Do you want to be the best man?

BRET AND BRAD CONROY a dit...

calvin: nice meeting ya!
mr. fabulous: many ferocious animals on my ranch. Think I could easily handle a tiger! Ha, Ha!
And yes, you can be my best man. Your wife is welcome too...

Brad

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Oh Bliss! Of course I'll be there. I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world!! Congratulations to all 4 of you. (Is MP as excited as you??)

Clo a dit...

Thanks Ginnie! Or course she is!

Jozee a dit...

7 pm I'll be there!

Can I be a bridesmaid? I've been a bride never a maid.

Any cousins I can scoop at the reception?

I won't flirt with the grooms.

There's only one married man for me!

Off to get my hair and nails done.

Best wishes darlings!

Anonyme a dit...

Whew, for a second there, Clo, I thought you were marrying two men! Ok, now I have figure it out! Congratulations both of you, I mean all of you!

josep-manel a dit...

Wow!! what's that???!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
I think that "your" 7 PM (19:00 hrs in europe) are "my" 1 AM (01:00 hrs) I'll try to connect... if I didn't drunk from Vichy Catalán ;-DDDDD

I going immediately to meet your boyfriends...

Congratulations from Barcelona
dib ;-)

the fourth dimension a dit...

Quality!