samedi, avril 01, 2006

UN MARIAGE!
A WEDDING!



Ok, this is the night, and I have to confess I am a little nervous. And you'll understand it will have to be in english. Désolée pour les blogger francophones!

Now, for the rest of it, you will have to go read the comments. Just be carefull and go see the comments often to see who's gonna talk next. Anybody can put a comment from now. Hope you'll have fun!

30 commentaires:

Clo a dit...

OK now, I would like to know who is already arrived!

merlinprincesse a dit...

I'M sooooo nervous tooo!

BRET AND BRAD CONROY a dit...

So are we!!!!

Clo a dit...

Anybody else?

Where is the Best Man?

Jozee a dit...

I'm here!

Clo a dit...

POISSON D'AVRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST OF APRIL'S FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jozee a dit...

Damn word verif. Do you know how hard that is for a mild dyslexic like myself. Couldn't ya have turne d the damned thing off just for the ceremoney?

Clo a dit...

Ok now, for all of you who came tonight, I would like to say thank you for all the nice things you said to us, it was really cool.

Jozee a dit...

Oh! I'm Soooooooooooooooooooo
surprised!
Any salt in the sugar shaker?




gqnkwlua - that's just going much too far!!!!

Jozee a dit...

;-) Crack the champagne!

Clo a dit...

Ok Jozee I just did took of that damn thing...

Clo a dit...

But the damn Best Man is still not there, where is Mr. Fabulous!

Clo a dit...

Hey Jo, I'm glad you came and I'm sure you knew it was a joke from the beginning!

Jozee a dit...

Loser
Hope he doesn't forget the rings!

Clo a dit...

It's a shame that those two guys are not real because I was getting to have feelings for them...

Jozee a dit...

Does this mean I can have B& B?

Jozee a dit...

Darn...

Jozee a dit...

I'll just use the garters as headbands then...*sigh*

Clo a dit...

And GINNIE! Where are you?

And CALVIN!

Is everybody late for our fake wedding!

My god, I just wanted to do a real one on blogger but I will think of it twice...
:O)

Jozee a dit...

Je ne sais pas.

Clo a dit...

Jo, you make me LOL!

Judith a dit...

I'm here and relieved

Clo a dit...

relieved?

henri Banks a dit...

I am here to !!did i miss the train ?

Clo a dit...

yes, but never too late for the joke!
We had fun!

Clo a dit...

did you know that Dib even sent mp and me virtual flower? He's a sweety!

Clo a dit...

Come on Judith, don't say you don't think those two cowboys are not cute?

Clo a dit...

Have you see the pic Dib put on web-pix? He is really cute!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Ginnie is here but LATE!!!! But not on purpose, of course. We drove to south Atlanta to be with Donica's mom all day. But I remembered you and the wedding and could hardly wait to pop in late just to see how it went. I'm not THAT late, am I? And I hope the thought counts...even your wedding thoughts for this one special April Fool's Day! If we can't take a joke, right?!

Clo a dit...

Nice to see you Ginnie!
I'm still here, and chatting with my sis!