lundi, juin 05, 2006

Oiseau.
Bird #3

6 commentaires:

Ruth a dit...

I like all three, but I think this one (#3) has the most impact. The complementary colors blue and red are stunning. I also like how the bird is gazing.

Anonyme a dit...

Bonjour,
Moi aussi je préfère la 3...Cette petite maison à oiseau se détache bien dans ce ciel entierement bleu...Belle photo!
Bonne nuit

josep-manel a dit...

Hi my dear Clo !!!
How are you??
For me #3 seems more amusing.
You know that I love original framings, not standard framings.
That's my opinion !!
have a nice wknd??
besos
dib ;-)

Gary J. Wood a dit...

Moi, je prefère #2. J'aime le visage de l'oiseau en profile.

Clo a dit...

Well, it was finally very difficult to choose between the last two! Très difficile de choisir entre les deux dernières...

As my godmother Ritadaphné said, maybe for another contest! Peut-être pour un autre concours, comme l'a si bien dit ma marraine Ritadaphné!

Merci! Thanks!

Jozee a dit...

Two and three are really great! Life from a bird's point of view.