jeudi, juin 22, 2006

Petit voyage de fin de semaine!
Little week-end trip!

Pause café de quatre jours! Hé oui, je crois que j'en ai bien besoin. Où je vais? Je ne le dis pas, mais ce n'est pas bien loin. Au retour, je vous promet une petite surprise! Alors, soyez patient!

A four days coffee break! Yessss, I believe I really need that! Where do I go? I don't tell, but it is not very far. When I'll be back, there will be a little surprise! So, be patient!

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Quelle imagination! c'est éclaté et
brillant...
Bonne pause café chère CLO, et bonne ST-JEAN! On a hâte à ta petite surprise!...Bises.

Gary J. Wood a dit...

A surprise? You're not getting married again, are you?

Bonne St Jean a toi!

Anonyme a dit...

UN MARIAGE???...Mais quelle bonne
idée! Sauf que j'ai pas été invité moi!!!

Christopher Steven b. a dit...

Clo, did you find a secret door leading to wonderland? is that where you have been? did you get at least one photo of the rabbit?

Jozee a dit...

Did I mention I like that pic?

Ruth a dit...

The photo is like a painting, beautiful.

Clo a dit...

ritadaphné: Merci! Un mariage? Non, non, non! Pas question de mariage ici, ne t'en fais pas. Je suis de retour, fatiguée et enrhumée, mais bien vivante et bien contente. La petite surprise ne devrait pas tarder... le temps de rentrer mes photos, de les retravailler un peu et de demander les autorisations... Hi, hi, hi, ça fait durer le mystère tout ça n'est-ce pas?

gary: No, no, no! Not a marriage, but a worderful rendez-vous! Sure you're going to like it! I'm back, tired, with a cold, but very happy. I just have to put my pics in my pc, work a little bit on some, ask for the authorisation.... isn't that a little bit more mysterious? Don't worry, I'm working on it...

chris: The rabbit? Noooooooo! Better than that! I have pics of a fairy... A very nice one, and you know that fairy... but I'm talking too much...

jo: ;O)

ruth: Thanks!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I can hardly wait to find out, Clo. Be patient? Are you kidding!