mercredi, février 15, 2006

Araignée morte.
Dead spider.



Mon amie Ginnie, de In soul, a écrit un commentaire qui m'a poussé à ajouter ce texte: En mettant cette photo d'une araignée morte, j'ai voulu montrer que quelque chose de beau pouvait être exprimé, même de la mort.

My friend Ginnie, from In Soul, put a comment that made me write this: When I put that pic of a dead spider, I wanted to show that even something beautiful can came out, even from death.

8 commentaires:

merlinprincesse a dit...

L'élégance dans la simplici....Une araignée???? Whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Clo a dit...

Bwahahahahahaha!
Et elle a les pattes poilues, hi hi hi!
:O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

You 2 sisters are a riot! Anyway, I'm so glad I don't have a spider phobia (which means I'm the designated "get the spider" lady in our house!). I LOVE the shadows this creature was able to leave for us. Amazing how a thing of beauty came outta him! What a great shot, Clo.

Clo a dit...

Yes, maybe it's the sense I wanted to say with that pic: something good can came even from death.
It will be my thought for the day. :O)

Anonyme a dit...

Mieux vaut une horrible araignée morte, qu'une belle arraignée vivante.

Je hais le bibittes, les petites et les grosses.

Nicole qui n'aime pas les animaux, mais qui est une bonne personne quand même !

Clo a dit...

Lol chère Nicole! Ça prenait une araignée pour te faire sortir de ton cocon! :O)

Calvin a dit...

Great shadow photograph. There will always be photographs If we have shadows!

Clo a dit...

I love shadows too! They give us the opportunity to see things from a different angle. :O)