mardi, février 28, 2006

Tuesdays Photo: Lampe.



Un nouveau défi hebdomadaire: Tuesdays Photo. Ce que j'aime de celle-ci, c'est que l'éclairage ne provient pas de la lampe. À la mi-février, en fin d'après-midi, le soleil commence à apparaître à la fenêtre de ma chambre, signe que les journées rallongent.

A new weekly challenge: Tuesdays Photo. What I like in this pic, is that the lightning don't come from the lamp. At this time of the year, at the end of the afternoon, the sun begin to show at my bedroom's window: it's a sign that days are getting longer.

7 commentaires:

zbjernak a dit...

nice design...
but this type of lamp...
it tends to collect dust and dead bugs in the 'cup'...
the reverse lamp shade....
ehehheheheh

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I never check mine to see if there is dust or bugs, so what I don't know doesn't hurt me, I hope :)

Yes, Clo, the outside lighting is what "makes" this photo!

Clo a dit...

Dust? Well, it's not full yet...
BUGS! Not in February, my god!
And Thanks! :O)

P.S. My word verification is: "SOOKHO". Does that mean anything in Malasian?

merlinprincesse a dit...

Me semble que j'ai jamais vu cette lampe-là chez vous.... Bizzzzz.!!!

Clo a dit...

??? Ma lampe torchère... la base est rouge... Bizzzz, bizzzz....

Calvin a dit...

Great color! Very romantic.

Clo a dit...

mr. fab: Shhhhhh! It was, but don't tell! :O)

calvin: Thanks! *sigh* :O)))))))))