lundi, février 27, 2006

Trop mignon!
Sooooooo cuuuuuuute!

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Clo!

  1. Clo is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature!
  2. Until the 1960s, Clo was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
  3. A Cloometer is used to measure Clo!
  4. The only planet that rotates on its side is Clo.
  5. Apples are covered with a thin layer of Clo.
  6. If the annual Australian Clo crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times!
  7. All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Clo!
  8. It's bad luck to whistle near Clo!
  9. It can take Clo several days to move just through one tree.
  10. There are six towns named Clo in the United States.
I am interested in - do tell me about

Je l'ai trouvé sur le blog de ma soeur, Merlinprincesse, et je l'ai trouvé plutôt amusant.
I found that on my sister's blog, Merlinprincesse, and had some fun.

10 commentaires:

Francois et fier de l'Être a dit...

Voilà qui s'appelle tourner un compliment.
Quand au reste, prens ton temps.

Clo a dit...

Amusant n'est-ce pas?

Francois et fier de l'Être a dit...

Je n'en comprends pas la moitié, mon anglais est trop scolaire et ma scolarité assez ancienne, mais j'aime l'idée des compliments un peu farfelus que ma pauvre traduction fait naître. Je me demande si le sens en est aussi décalé pour un anglophone ?

Calvin a dit...

You get 7 years bad luck if you break a Clo.

Clo a dit...

françois: Décalé? Dans le sens de très farfelu? Oui, très, très décalé! Mon préféré: Clo est le seul métal à avoir la forme liquide à la température de la pièce.

calvin: and never forget that, little brother! ;O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I have laughed hysterically over this meme/quiz. What a hoot!

My word verification is odsongca. I like the song in the middle, which is what you give me every time I see you :)

Clo a dit...

ginnie: Thanks!

mr. fab: It's because they're afraid I'll steal the show!
Freud! He WAS a collector!

Elle a dit...
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blogue.
Anonyme a dit...

(Sorry, that deleted was me.) Did You perform shakespeare's works in english or french? These are very amusing:)

Clo a dit...

I did Shakespeare in Chinese, but somebody whistled so, as a liquid metal, I became gaz. Too bad!