lundi, février 13, 2006

TEXTURES







Samedi matin, je suis descendue au sous-sol de ma librairie pour prendre des photographies. Vieilles poutres, crochets, vieux clous, peinture écaillée, ancien et nouveau fillage, j'ai bien cru me trouver dans la caverne d'Ali Baba de la photographie!

Saturday morning, I went down the basement of my bookshop to take some pics. Old beams, hooks, old nails, flaky painting, old and new electric wire, I thought I was in the Ali Baba cavern for photographers!

5 commentaires:

Calvin a dit...

Very cool textures. It's amazing the things you can see that are so great if you take the time to look.

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Wow. And all I could think of was I hope you don't hurt yourself!

Clo a dit...

calvin: somebody once told me that it was like "looking for treasure". ;O)

ginnie: LOL! You can't imagine the number of time I could hurt my head in that basement!

Anonyme a dit...

Excellent photos. I've always loved texture - and the interplay between shadow and light, as in that picture further down.

Clo a dit...

dreamwalker: Thanks! I also love that down pic because of the same reason.