mercredi, février 22, 2006

Québec, vu d'en haut.
Quebec looking down.



Une de mes perspectives préférée de la vieille ville.
One of my favorite viewpoint of the old city.

5 commentaires:

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Lots of rooftop posts lately, I see. My sister Ruth also did a post today. How fun to get a different perspective!

Ruth a dit...

Great photos! I love these; they make me want to go to Quebec even more than I already did!

I love those photo books of cities from above. That's what yours reminds me of.

Clo a dit...

Thanks girls! And this area of the city is the perfect one for browsing! ;O)

Calvin a dit...

Very cool shot Clo. It looks like a maze from above.

Clo a dit...

calvin: lol, it's almost a maze my dear! And you make me think of a pic I should do of the upper town, to let you see more of the amazing maze that Québec is!