vendredi, février 17, 2006

La brunante.
Twilight.



Au Québec, on dit la "brunante" pour parler du crépuscule. Joli nom n'est-ce pas? J'aime cette heure de la journée où les couleurs deviennent changeantes.

In Québec, instead of "crépuscule" we say "brunante". I love that hour of the day when all colors seem to change.



Parfois l'hiver, avant le coucher du soleil, c'est l'heure mauve. On dirait que tout semble s'imprégner de cette couleur. Un de nos grands peintre, Ozias Leduc, a d'ailleurs fait une toile magnifique qui porte ce nom.

Sometimes in winter, before the sun lay down, it's the "mauve hour". Everything seem to be of that color. One of our greatest painter, Ozias Leduc, did a painting that bear this name.

8 commentaires:

merlinprincesse a dit...

Aaaahhh! L'heure mauve... L'heure où toutes les choses deviennent surréelles. C'est l'heure du jour qui m'effraie le plus. Mais quelle beauté!

Clo a dit...

Étrangement, c'est l'heure du jour où on a les bleus...

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Mauve indeed! And your font color matches it so nicely :) (You are always thinking ahead, Ms. Clo!)

Clo a dit...

Thanks, Ginnie! I love colors. I just hope sometimes it's not too much. :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

As far as I'm concerned, YOU, Clo are never too much :) As my daughter often reminds me, our blogs are OURS--and we can do whatever we want!

Clo a dit...

Thanks! Ginnie! Yesssss! You're rrrrrrright! I'm neverrrrrrrrrr toooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhh! :O)

Calvin a dit...

The photograph of the forest is nice. I like the shadows.

Clo a dit...

Thanks! I like that one. Taken at the end of the day.