jeudi, avril 27, 2006

Photo

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

C`est une photo... très très
étrange! Un être qui
se regarde dormir, vivre ou
...? Je ne sais pas!!!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I see you, loud and clear!

merlinprincesse a dit...

The Wold has better eyes than the Tiger.... (Old Chinese Proverb)

Clo a dit...

mr. fab: Going crazy? Hmmm... I thought it was already done!... joking!

Of course I'm going to tell you! I was at the train station, where there is a small restaurant (as you can see the chair below), there was those beautiful tablecloth with a very reflective plexiglass on it. So I began to shot, and I tried to capture my reflection. So, what you see is the design of the tablecloth and my reflection superimposed. Simple isn't it?

ritadaphné: Ce genre de photo est faite pour laisser libre cours à l'imagination. Il n'y a pas de mauvaise réponse. Il faut juste laisser couler...

ginnie: Maybe not so loud... maybe not so clear... But yes, this is me, the soft me... the flowing me... :O)

mp: I was wondering about your "chinese proverb"... Ah: the WOLF!
LOL

Mei Shile a dit...

Je donne ma langue à Merlin et à Princesse (puisqu'Alphonse a disparu)

merlinprincesse a dit...

Ben oui le Wolf!.....Erreur de phrappe ou d'ortograffe!

Clo a dit...

mei shile: :O( C'est vrai, Alphonse...

Tu vois pas? Je l'explique en anglais plus haut.

mp: Ha! Laure-tôt-gras-feu!

Mei Shile a dit...

Oups, j'avais pas lu le texte anglais mais pour être franche, je n'arrive pas plus à voir

Clo a dit...

mei shile: ben coudons... :O(