dimanche, mai 07, 2006

Petite bruine sur un hood de char.(Ça, c'est un peu typiquement québécois...)
Little rain of a truck hood.




Désolée, je n'ai pas pu choisir, j'ai donc mis les trois. Sur celle du bas, je discute avec le propriétaire du camion.

Sorry, I couldn't choose, I just put all three. On the third, I'm talking with the owner of that truck.

12 commentaires:

Mei Shile a dit...

Manque juste le flag (sur le hood) :-D

Clo a dit...

mei shile: :OD

Le propriétaire du camion, c'est Patrick Zabé... :OD

Ruth a dit...

Brilliant use of this effect. Feels like a photoshopping tool (only better).

Tony LaRocca a dit...

Reminds me of the 80's Bon Jovi "Slippery when Wet" album cover. Boy, do I feel old.

Clo a dit...

ruth: Thanks! And that makes me thought that maybe one day, we will probably be able to do those effects without going outside of our houses...
Hmmm, but I do hope not!

tony: If Bon Jovi makes you feel old, let me tell you what was the first album I bought: Roger Whittaker, an album in french he made in the beginning of the '70, so...

merlinprincesse a dit...

Ouais, un beau hood! C'est quelle marque de char? Coudons Y pleuvait tu? Mwhahahahaha!

Clo a dit...

mp: Juste des tites gouttes. Pis c'est supposé être un Dodge Ram...

Ginnie Hart a dit...

And someone has done a good wax job on their car/truck! I wish my car beaded up like that :)

Clo a dit...

ginnie: Yes, indeed! After I finished those pics, I remarked that on the other cars, it was not the same. But I have to say I'm really not a car person.

heather a dit...

Clo,
I've been listening to Paris Combo...like very much. :)

Anonyme a dit...

J'aime bien la gaufrette au
milieu, avec du sirop d'érable...
miam...miam...| Ne connaissant
rien à la photo moderne, je ne sais différencier la réalité du
"modeling" "revisiting"
"retravailling" etc... Qu'importe,
c'est beau et magique. Bises.

Clo a dit...

ritadaphné: Merci!