jeudi, mai 11, 2006

Photo.

8 commentaires:

Mei Shile a dit...

Je n'aime pas tellement les blocs de verre mais je dois admettre qu'il y a une belle réflection.

Clo a dit...

mr. fab: That explains everything...

mei shile: Ça fait bar des années '70! :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Laugh, I thought I'd die after I read Mr. Fab's comment. I'm guessing if we look very closely, you're in there!

Ruth a dit...

looks like glass . . . looks like chrome . . .

Anonyme a dit...

Une boite à magie!...J'aime
tellement les dégradés et les
couleurs, c'est beau, beau, et
encore plus beau...chère Clo.

Clo a dit...

ginnie: No, no reflection of myself in that one! :O)

ruth: Hi! Looks like you have a new profil icon! Nice!

ritadaphné: Merci beaucoup! :O))))

Ruth a dit...

Yes, new profile pic. The old one was "borrowed" from the internet, and I always felt guilty using it. This one is a piece of a scarf I love, with lots of symbolism for me.

Clo a dit...

Yes, I remember seeing that on your blog. Your color...