dimanche, janvier 15, 2006

Bataille de coussins. Pillow War.







Les joies de l'enfance.

Fun, fun, fun.

17 commentaires:

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Kids will be kids and I'm glad you said Fun, Fun, Fun. I see 3 "funs" and 3 kids. I guess that means they're all fun :) And are they all yours?? Inquiring minds, you know.

Clo a dit...

Nooooooo, they're not! Phew! I have only one, Gene: at the top, she's receiving the punch! The one who's giving it is her little cousin(Joel or Joé, never know witch of the twins it is). His the son of Stéphane, my nephew, witch is the husband of France(the pic of January, 12). The two hands you can see below the pic of France are theirs(of France and Stéphane). Stéphane is my nephew but the age difference is not big, and me and France were pregnant in the same time.
Do you follow me? This is in the family of my late husband(though we never got married, yes, I'm a young widow) and because we had Gene while I was 35, she has cousins who are now having babies. At the beginning of my relations with my "chum"(as we say here), I suddenly was the aunt of six boys: and Stéphane if I remember was 20. When he first call me his aunt I almost faint. I was 27!
But the twins are not the first kids they had, the one that was born just 2 month after Gene is Julie, witch was born a Friday 13th!!!!!!!! Exactly like someone we know, isn't that funny? ;o)
I have a cute pic of Julie from that day (it was the New Year Party). I'll put it.
Ouf! Now you know that I speak a lot(here we say "placoter", a term you won't find in a french dictionary).
Bye!

merlinprincesse a dit...

Ginnie, don't bother if you don't understand all of it... I myself am not always following all that genealogy story... LOL Always asking question about who is who... ;o)

Clo a dit...

But it is simple. Look. Stéphane is the son of Nicole, my sister-in-law. She is remaried with André, who have a son that is in the Canadian Army, but this has nothing to do with the fact that this party was at Camp Valcartier, at the Officer Mess. The party was organised by the family of the first husband of Nicole, who is the father of Stéphane... it is sooooooooooooo simple... :)

Clo a dit...

:O) Thanks, PG!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

And you're downright hilarious...especially when MP gets into the conversation. I bet the 2 of you together are quite a trip (as we say it in America!)!!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

HA! I looked again and in the bottom photo I see the 4th person! Where was he when I looked before!!! Good thing I didn't see him because then I would have thought you were the mother of FOUR kids! Guess I need to have my eyes checked....

andrea a dit...

These are great shots! Usually I'm too busy screaming like a banshee for them to STOP at my house to remember to get out the camera. :)

Clo a dit...

Hee, hee,... but that was not at MY house. In fact it was a sort of Officer Mess where we had the New Year Party. And when somebody came to say to stop, I just act as if I haven't notice, whistling while I was going away with my camera... I'm a very bad exemple for kids... :O)

Clo a dit...

ginnie: HILARIOUS! But we have to! With the temperature going lower, and our vision going lower, and all sort of things going lower...

goldo a dit...

... ambiance ... :o) ... qu'est-ce qu'on ne fait pas au québec pour se réchauffer ... :o))

Mei Shile a dit...

Ça me rappelle mon enfance. Ça me manque. On devrait en faire pour adultes.

Clo a dit...

goldo: Si tu savais, mon cher,... Pourquoi penses-tu que les familles avaient tant d'enfants autrefois? ;o)

mei shile: Bonne idée! Et on devrait inviter un tas de blogger, ça ferait un chouette party! Certain que Goldo viendrait... ;o)

goldo a dit...

... pour manger plein de poutine ... :o) et regarder la ...

Clo a dit...

Pas trop de poutine quand même... quant à la ...neige, pas de problème, y'en a plein, et c'est chouette à regarder. :O)
Et merci pour la "toune", je me trompe ou bien c'est Nougaro? J'aime Nougaro, et si c'est pas lui, j'aime quand même. Merci goldo, t'es un pote! ;o)

henri Banks a dit...

Clo this are great pics i like to have them with you in our blog Web pix!!!

Clo a dit...

hb: Thanks! I thought of it and I will join Web pix, I'll try today.

Mr. Fab: I can assure you that no eye were lost during the shooting of those pics... not even a pillow were broken... :)