samedi, janvier 28, 2006

Voici arrivée l'année du Chien.
Here is the year of the Dog.



Je voudrais souhaiter la bonne année à tous mes amis Chinois! Et comme c'est l'année du Chien qui commence, voici une photo du chien de mon frère, Coquin le cocker. J'ai écrit les caractères chinois avec le programme paint alors veuillez excuser le manque de talent.

I would like to wish a very Happy New Year to all my Chinese friends! And because this year will be the year of the Dog, here is a picture of my brother's dog, Coquin, the cocker spaniel. I wrote the chinese caracters using the paint program, so please, be indulgent.

7 commentaires:

Hellcat a dit...

Excuse me, I will NOT be indulgent for a mere dog ...

It's going to be a difficult year ...

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I told Expat Traveler that while I've enjoyed studying astrology for 15+ years, I really don't know much about the Chinese "system." I want to go find out what the Year of the Dog means, in other words. How did they come up with those specific animals?

And I must say I'm very impressed that you were able to add the Chinese characters to your photo! You did good, Clo :)

Mei Shile a dit...

Bonne année, gros nez! Euh, grosse truffe :-D!

Anonyme a dit...

Hoinkcat: Yes, it's going to be a very long year for you! And this is not a MERE dog, it's Coquin the Cocker! And he already likes you very much, lick all your face and *smouche* your little pink nose. :@) *smouche* *smouche*

Clo a dit...

Hellcat: as you can see my little piggy likes you very much. I think he would like to be your sweetheart! Would you like to come and play in the mud with him?

ginnie: You'll have what you're looking for on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_astrology
And whatever Hellcat should say, the year of the Dog is not suppose to be difficult at all. Dogs are very friendly people, social life is very important for them. My daughter is one. And me, can you guess? Of course, I'm a Pig(or boar)! And you're a rooster! Very social too!

mei shile: Vous pareillement, grandes dents! Euh, grosses canines! (Elle était facile celle-là...) :O)

josep-manel a dit...

Hi Clo
I'm rooster, precisely iron rooster (1957).
I'll be 49 tomorrow on 13:13 (01:30 PM)By occidental zodiac I'm wasserman (aqurius)ascendant Gemini (air+air) and the moon in Pisces (water). You see that I didn't roots on ground..;-)
bye for now
jm

Clo a dit...

l'home dibuixat: Happy Birthday!
You seems to be the opposite of me!
I'm a virgo and a pig! Usually that make people laugh a lot... I think my two feet are on the ground, but somewhere(maybe my ascendant, wich I don't know what it is) I have a special feeling for the Moon. Maybe it's just because it's February and I feel romantic... *sigh*