jeudi, janvier 12, 2006

France

4 commentaires:

merlinprincesse a dit...

Wow! Va Falloir que tu me dises comment t'as fait ça. Pis Calvin te fait dire bonjour.... :o)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

I don't know French (shame on me), so I haven't a clue about what MP said. But I love the effect of this picture/photo. It's title, "France," seems very apt! Well done!

Btw, Clo, I thoroughly enjoy your photos/blog and have just added you as a link on my site. A nice pat on the back :)

Clo a dit...

mp: je vais le dire en anglais comme ça ginnie va pouvoir comprendre aussi. Calvin a mis une photo d'un gros bouledogue qui a l'air humain.

ginnie: my sis wants to know how I did that one(so I will tell in english) and gives me the Hello from Calvin (Central Living)(if you don't already know him you should, he's a great photographer).
So this pic was made on one shot, It was the New Year Party and the wife of my nephew gently posed for me. It was dark so I could have a pose of 8 seconds, and there was those lovely little chairs with that cute pattern, so a few seconds on the pattern and the rest on the beautiful face of France... yes, France is her name. I think she have some resemblance with the great french actress Simone Signoret(wife of Yves Montand), so, giving the name "France" to that photo put a touch of "romantisme" in it.
Thanks again for the link!

Calvin a dit...

ahhhhhhh I love this one. I want to do something with it. :) I'll post it later.