samedi, janvier 21, 2006

Saturday Night Fever!



J'avais juste envie de m'amuser avec les formes et les couleurs.
Just for the fun to play with colors and forms.

11 commentaires:

Cathy a dit...

I found you via a blog friend of someone I read and thought I'd tell you that I just came back home (to Halifax) from Quebec City. I had a wonderful time and will be returning to your beautiful city again. Your photographs are amazing!

Anonyme a dit...

merveilleuse journée a toi

merlinprincesse a dit...

Intéressante image... Tu t'amuses à regarder la condensation des gouttes d'eau sur les fenêtres sombres le samedi soir??? :o) Je rigole. J'aime beaucoup cette abstraction!

Clo a dit...

cathy: merci et toi aussi tu as de jolies photos!

coeurdenfant: et à toi aussi!

mp: meuhhh non voyons!

P.S. for my english reader, mp thought it was condensation on a dark window, but it's not. A big, big *hug* and *kiss* to whom will find what it is!

Ginnie Hart a dit...

Oh, I wanna find it, I wanna find it!

Ha! Well, it's especially spectacular, Clo, when you enlarge the photo and see the colors better. It reminds me of a blue car with the goldish hubcaps nearby. My car would be so proud to be polished so well that raindrops would bead up like that!

Do tell what it is. I can't stand it.

Clo a dit...

Dear, dear Ginnie. I won't let you wait more longer. But before, I'll tell you something that not so many people think of. When you enlarge a photo on your PC, usually you can see what title the person has put for his photo. Go, try that, and you'll see that for this one, I put "vinaigrette". Funny isn't it? Most of the time, there is just a code with numbers, but sometimes, you can find something interresting. For example, your last post is "Howling wolf".

For my pic, well, I was in a restaurant with MP and Gene, waiting to be served and the three of us making pics, and when the waitress arrived, I find that my little cup of salad dressing had interresting colors. But it was, if fact, completely disgusting! So I made my lectures on a very clear place but at the same distance, and did a darker pic. That's the one, and I just change it a little bit more again with my PC program(ACDSee). ...but my daughter still find it disgusting. :O)

Francois et fier de l'Être a dit...

Infiniment grand ces petites étoiles

Calvin a dit...

VERY COOL! It reminds me of the scales on a reptile. Great shot.

Clo a dit...

françois: merci cher ami!

calvin: finally, different peoples see different things. :O)

Ginnie Hart a dit...

AHA! So we learn something new every day! So now I'm gonna have to look at those enlarged photos more carefully, especilly if the photographer names the photo instead of just letting it revert to its number.

Salad dressing. I never would have guessed that in a thousand years! You did good, Clo.

Clo a dit...

It's a funny game to look at the title when there is one.